What is Energy Leadership? Energy LeadershipTM is the process that develops a personally effective style of leadership that positively influences and changes not only yourself, but also those with whom you work and interact, as well as your organization as a whole.
Leadership is how you interact with everyone, including yourself. Leaders are quite visible within small and large businesses. We tend to think of them as business owners, CEO’s and managers at all levels. Traditionally, leadership also extends into politics and other global affairs. However, parents, therapists and health care providers, solopreneurs, sports coaches, consultants, mentors, partners in relationship, teachers, authors, and others who interact with people on a regular basis are all leaders. EVERYONE is a leader either by choice or default.
If you don’t think of yourself as a leader, then you are limited in your thinking. Leading is the way we help move people into action, including us. The question is not whether or not we are leaders, but how well we lead.
Strategies for Success offers comprehensive training, through the Energy LeadershipTM Development System, in 12 key areas. Choose one or choose them all! Paired together with the ELI Assessment, they offer a highly effective platform for leadership development that can elevate your game, regardless of where you are starting from in your leadership journey. From new leaders to executives, this program can deliver a powerful transformation.
- Program Orientation and Planning
- Seven Levels of Leadership
- Leadership Strengths & Gaps
- Removing Barriers to Success
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dynamic Communication
- Influencing Others
- Problem Solving
- High Energy Relationships
- Health & Wellness
- Time Management & Balance
There are no limits as to the potential growth that you can achieve. Once you realize that your level of consciousness is directly related to your actions, you can move from functioning effectively, to functioning optimally.
Abbreviated descriptions of each ELDS segment:
- Program Orientation and Planning – the first segment provides you with a roadmap to assist you in getting the most from this program in addition to allowing you to more fully know y our coach, and design the methods that will serve you best while working together.
- Seven Levels of Leadership – This segment provides the foundation to more deeply understand the 7 levels of energy and how they play out in your life.
- Leadership Strengths & Gaps – in this segment we will discover the qualities and characteristics that you uniquely require in ideal leadership as it relates to you, your organization and your stakeholders. We also learn which skills and knowledge are necessary to influence others, speak the language and navigate your particular role or organization.
- Removing Barriers to Success – here we will explore success and how you measure and define it. This segment also shows us how to find what is getting in the way of our success and how to remove those barriers.
- Emotional Intelligence – This can be defined as our ability to distinguish, understand, and have a greater awareness of how our thoughts and feelings connect with our outward displays and behaviors, as well as the ability to manage and express appropriate emotions and help others do the same. This segment is designed to enhance or develop a greater awareness and application of the elements of emotional intelligence for the purpose of impacting all aspects of your life personally and professionally.
- Dynamic Communication – Here we dive into the energy associated with communication and explore how energetic and dynamic communication can engage your organization in ways that inspire and motivate thereby putting your team on a path to success. Some would argue that this is the most important segment of ELDS.
- Influencing Others – in this segment we explore how to be effective leaders by focusing on how to exemplify or embody a message that inspires others to accomplish a task, create a powerful team or relationship, and/or join forces to complete a mission. This requires leaders to be fully engaged at the highest possible level with his/her role, task, and message in order to connect successfully with those around them.
- Problem Solving – in this segment we explore how perspective can affect your energetic frame of reference and your response to chaotic things like paradoxes, the unexplainable, contradictions and challenges.
- Productivity – Productivity is a measure in input and output and we will explore both the external and internal components of productivity. We focus on a few key concepts in relation to energy and productivity such as getting things done, making decisions and inspiring yourself and others to be as efficient as possible and to create innovative and breakthrough solutions.
- High Energy Relationships – in almost every moment of your life you are in a relationship with yourself, significant others, co-workers, friends, family, and, if your beliefs are such, your Higher Self. In this segment, you will evaluate your key relationships in your work and personal lives and develop strategies for nurturing the ones that lift your energy and/or changing those that “drag you down”.
- Health & Wellness – a deep dive into self care, heath and wellness in particular, where we explore how our health affects our physical energy. When our bodies are functioning optimally, we have the energy required to work, play, study, and think. Said differently, we have the energy to do the things that bring us success, however we measure it.
- Time Management & Balance – we are all created equal in that we have 24 hours in a day. Where we differ is how we view and use that time. Your perspective and empowered ability to choose how you see time and how you invest (vs. spend) your time directly impacts the success you’ll have in all aspects of life.